At First Tribune Insurance, we can offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. Some boats or smaller watercraft may even be covered under your current homeowner's policy. The size, type and value of your boat, personal watercraft or jet ski will be part of the determining factors in evaluating your insurance coverage needs.
Let one of our agents get you the coverage you want. The following lists some of the many coverages that we can offer:
- Physical Damage Coverage - Adding this coverage to your policy helps protect your boat while in storage and during transport. This helps cover your boat as well when out of the water, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Liability Coverage - This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - helps protect you or a family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments - helps cover medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage - damage that may be caused to another person's property while operating your watercraft.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance
Consult with one of our agents at First Tribune Insurance to make sure you have coverage at a competitive price. We can evaluate your boat or jet ski insurance needs to find coverages you may want or discounts you may qualify for. Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat Removal
- Boating Safety
- Multi-policy discounts