Your home is usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. Before you have any damage, you need an agent that will help find a company that has the insurance you want. At First Tribune Insurance, we will help you find a company providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
At First Tribune Insurance, we have access to many top rated companies. We can compare rates to help you get a competitive price.
Homeowners policy coverages:
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property Coverage - helps pay to replace the contents in your home resulting from a covered loss.
- Scheduled Personal Property - if you have a loss to scheduled valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone else is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at First Tribune Insurance can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 620-376-4239 to find out more about home insurance.